Thursday, March 29, 2007

Armine on April 30

28 March 2007
6:12 PM

Dear Sir,

My family will be having a vacation by the end of April. May I respectfully ask for your permission to allow me to take my vacation leave on April 30, Monday? After all, I think I deserve at least a day away from your presence. For the coming weeks, I will make sure that my absence from work on that day will not cause any delays in my weekly tasks, or inconvenience to my officemates.

Please note that this is a non-negotiable matter. Hoping for your kind understanding and consideration on this matter. Thank you so much.

Impatiently waiting Sincerely,
Armine

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

28 March 2007
8:10 PM


Yes. In fact, I'll even give you the entire 1 month leave. With pay! :) Hope you enjoy. It is well deserved.

boss's name
Posted by chillybean at 9:19 AM |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)