Thursday, May 10, 2007

Saudade Syndrome

It is getting crazy again at work. So crazy that I am being left behind by tons after tons of deadlines. My Inbox contains 238 emails waiting to be read, sorted out, and replied to. By SOP, our Inbox should only contain a maximum of 40 at any given moment. So 238 is definitely not a nice sight and I am having the urge to highlight them all then press Shift plus Delete. Siguro kapag namalik-mata ko, gagawin ko yun.

Anyway, I am not writing to rant about work. This crazy job will not go away any time soon so that's pretty much a whistle in the wind if I do so. I am just here para magparinig to the compassionate universe that I am having a "saudade attack" and (even if it's against my will) I still trust on its wisdom. That's what annoying about this (saudade) syndrome -- it does not know how to choose the time. Kasehodang natatabunan ka na ng trabaho at tinatakbuhan ka na ng oras eh dumadating pa rin siya. Mapapa-stop ka na lang. Mapapa-buntong-hininga. Mapapa-wish na sana.
Sana.
Sana lang talaga.
Andito sya.

Ps. Please see previous entry (Extreme Emotions) to know what "saudade" is.
Posted by chillybean at 4:27 PM |  
Labels:

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)