A Glimpse to My Sarcastic World
Dear All,
I’m requesting everyone to enable the “Leave mail on server”. Some of us are not getting emails. Leaving mail on the server can help the webadmin and InetU in investigating this matter. Email me so (another IT person's name) and I can help in changing this settings.
Thank you,
(WebAdmin's name)
------------
Reply of Boss to WebAdmin, cc'd to all:
It will not kill you I promise you, please try it – to send us the menu path. Many of us can change our own settings. Say: Go to Tools / xxx / xxx / and the check the box etc.
ALWAYS full story and full instructions assuming I am an IDIOT! OK?
------------
Reply of WebAdmin to all:
Dear All,
To those who wants to know and do the settings on their own, go to your main Outlook Window and follow the instructions below.
1. Select from the menu: Tools/Email Accounts
2. Select ‘View or change existing e-mail accounts’
3. click Next
4. Select ‘oiceventsasia.com’
5. Click Change
6. Click More Settings
7. Go to Advanced Tab
8. Under the delivery items, check the ‘Leave a copy of messages on the server’
9. Check the ‘Remove from server after’
10. Then put 20 to days – this is the period that email will stay in the server.
----------------
Reply of boss to All, cc'd to WebAdmin:
Will someone please check if (WebAdmin's name) is still alive – he might have been hurt or exhausted from the effort to give us the complete info below.
(WebAdmin's name), I am worried if you are Ok? Did giving complete info kill you? Did it hurt you? Did it take up half a day of your time? Any headache?
:) //
------------------
That's an example of our everyday exchange of email and/or conversation with my boss. Mas mahirap pa kapag conversation kasi you have to manage a fake, but not-so-obviously-fake-smile. Pero ako ganito lang ang best ko.-> :-I
