Monday, August 20, 2007

Dementor

- 8:45pm, Sunday, August 19
- Alone in the office
- Struggling with a stupid presentation
- Eternally waiting for the trophy supplier
- Wondering kung until what time ang MRT, at kung makakaabot kaya ako
- Starving to death. What, no biscuits/cup noodles in the pantry?
- Boss: "I don't know about you, Ah-min. But I cannot sleep well tonight if I don't see those trophies delivered tonight."
- aRmine: "Oh I can sleep very well, Sir. That is, if I can get some of those.. sleep thingy. I understand, Sir. But for the life of me. I really cannot finish this stupid presentation tonight. Can I just show you what I have so far? And yeah, I'll be here until the trophies got delivered. I know you want to see them tonight."

Have you heard "In The End" by Eric Benet?

RedT, poocha, alam ko nasabi ko na 'to sayo, pero it cuts deep, pare. Heavy. (oo, sosoli ko na CD mo, bu-burn ko lang =D)
Posted by chillybean at 9:07 AM |  
Labels: ,

1 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)