Because great things happen when you take a bite...

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; For those who don't, none will suffice.

About Me

My Photo

name: chillybean

from: Never Never Never Land, Christmas Island

info: I'm a complicated human being. I ask so many questions,though no particular answer could satisfy me. I love sleeping. Shopping bores me to death. I'm interested in foreign films-those with subtitles. I love the smell of vanilla incense. Sometimes,I like having long talks about anything: from science to business, from politics to the latest showbiz chismis, from religion to "so-called" immorality, from basketball to different shades of nail polish. Sometimes, I don't talk at all. I like watching the sunset. I laugh a lot. I laugh some more. I cry on every episode of Dawson's Creek. I have asthma and scoliosis. I'm a cynic, but I'm a sucker for romance. I will be very rich someday. I have tons of unfinished essays. I miss highschool. I dream of being a firewoman. I hate goodbyes. I wish I could be a sacristan-only because I would love to wear the white long dress. I have a short attention span. I'm nice sometimes, but I could be a biatch when I need to be one. I hate crowded places.I'm allergic to nuts. I'm crazy. I drink coffee in the morning and tea at night-caffeine overdose. I will be a great guitar player someday. I have no sense of direction. And I obviously think too much.

View my complete profile

Time Traveller

Their Sides of Story

  • rhYan
  • jacster
  • yakie
  • mitch
  • xenia
  • jason
  • rach
  • princess
  • eLGhi
  • warren

Guilty Pleasures

  • Vanity strikes
  • Sikwets
  • Chico & Del Top 10
  • Francesca in France
  • Chico Garcia
  • Dilbert
  • Siena Night High

Be a Traveller, Not a Tourist!

  • Hong Kong
  • Singapore
  • Bangkok, Thailand
  • Marinduque
  • Ilocos Sur (Vigan)
  • Ilocos Norte (Pagudpod)
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • Hanoi, Vietnam
  • Cebu
  • Bohol
  • Pattaya, Thailand
  • Disneyland
  • Sagada
  • Batanes
  • Palawan
  • Europe
Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 3

Hindi ko na kelangang maging celebrity sa dami ng mga photoseseses na yan. Magsawa kayong lahat! =D

http://tropangkiroy.multiply.com/photos/album/22/TK_Year_End_Get_Together_123007_?replies_read=31
http://redtemplar.multiply.com/photos/album/37/uber_happy_sugar_high_Tropang_Kiroy_sa_mga_huling_araw_ng_2007_?replies_read=45
http://josejade20022003.multiply.com/photos/album/34/TK_Year_Ender_Party_?replies_read=117
http://king2k5.multiply.com/photos/album/115/TK_Get_Together_at_My_Place_-_Chards_Cam_?replies_read=68
http://king2k5.multiply.com/photos/album/114/TK_Get_Together_at_My_Place_-_Eeeks_Cam_?replies_read=32
Posted by chillybean at 5:24 PM |  
Labels: 2007 year-ender, TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment
Newer Post | Older Post | Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Layout design by Pannasmontata