Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sugar-high Alert!

I just watched Spiderman with my boyfriend. Oh god. Didn't really realized how terribly I've been missing him til I saw him this afternoon. Wanted so much to extend the hands of the clock whenever I'm with him. Never failed to give me this giddy, funny feeling inside me whenever he holds my hand. How I hope every moment spent with him lasts a lifetime. Oh god. Missing him even more now.

I've always wanted to attend church with him. The last time we heard mass together was.... 4th year high school graduation? I don't remember. Unfortunately we didn't make it to our evening mass. Got there exactly 3 minutes before the priest had ended his ceremony. Oh well. There's always next Sunday.

*tick*tack*tick*tack*Can we break the 2.5 year itch theory? I'm crossing my fingers now. We'll be on our 2.1 year in a couple of days..
Posted by chillybean at 9:19 PM |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)