Friday, July 02, 2004

Ramblings

How can I earn some extra moolah? I went to the mall with my best friend, and another good friend, yesterday. Never been interested in shopping actually... until yesterday. I found myself having fun, for the first time in history, rummaging thru all those girly stuff as we made our trip from one boutique to another. Perhaps I've been spending too much time with guys already, hence the refreshing feeling of cooling the day off with the girls, for a change.

i wonder how my soulfriend's been doing now. We had this "dinner date" last week to catch up on things, and to once and for all clear our heads off from the stress this cruel world has been throwing in our directions lately. I hope she'll make the best decision in her dilemma.

I'll hit the mall (again) tomorrow because we're required to attend this certain show/exhibit in mega trade hall. I asked my boyfriend to go with me in case his plans with his college friends won't push thru. I'm quite sure he'll hit it off with Rhyan and Jac.

The house is so quiet when my brothers aren't home. I miss tormenting them. bwahahaha!
It's Law class again tomorrow. I miss Pao Kulet already! hehehe! I'm not really used to not seeing him so often.

I've been sleeping the whole day, how come I still have an all-time low energy?! Got to get my ass off this chair or I'll be dead bored for the rest of the night.
Posted by chillybean at 5:53 PM |  
Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)