Monday, July 11, 2005

Staying

Sometimes, the antidote doesn't have to be taken at strong dosage.

-=-=-=-=-
Who will see the beauty in your life?
And who will be there to hear you when you call?
Who will see the madness in your life?
And who will be there to catch you if you fall?
-=-=-=-=-
Take me as you are,
Push me off the road the sadness,
I need this time to be with you
I'm freezing in the sun;
I'm burning in the rain
The silence;
I'm screaming,
Calling out your name.
-=-=-=-=-
...I know we'll be all right
I will stay with you
Everything will be fine
I will stay with you
Till the end of all time
I will stay with you
-=-=-=-=-

The poison is gradually leaving my veins now. Maybe, just maybe, I just have to allow myself to be saved.
Posted by chillybean at 9:45 PM |  
Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)