Thursday, October 13, 2005

High Again

Sigh...

Just when I thought my day's gonna end with just a tired mind, exhausted body (my feet were cursing me) and numb senses... I accidentally saw you... *deep sigh*
Ay mali!!!
You accidentally saw me pala, *deep sigh, take two!* (while I was on the verge of hacking patience amongst the faceless people queuing for eternity).
In a split second, my heart skipped a bit, the night became lovelier, and I suddenly remember how to giddily smile again. :)

How I wish that short moment we spent together can last longer. But I'm more than grateful for the little time, nonetheless. Thanks, sobra. You have no idea how you made my day.... from the dinner, sa paghatid mo sakin, and every second in between... Sana araw-araw makita kita, kahit 5 minutes lang, ok na. :)
***

Syet, nakakahiya man aminin pero nagtataka talaga 'ko kung pano mo nagagawa sakin 'to??? (At wala ka pang ka ide-ideya na nagagawa mo sakin 'to! Hala! Napano ba 'ko?! (And I quote Rhyan, "ADDEEEKKK!!!")) *blush*

Perhaps because....

I'm a strong woman.
I can conquer the greatest fears.
I can handle the toughest moments.
I can ignore any pain.
That's why i want someone to make me feel weak


... the way you do.
Posted by chillybean at 11:57 PM |  
Labels: ,

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)