Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday night blabbing

I have a very bad news.. our Marinduque Escapade won't push thru!!! whaaaaa!!!!! Ang lungkot!!!! Ayan, kasi super excited si Ann, naudlot tuloy. Hehehe! Kailangan ko raw mag-research ng another affordable destination (read: cheap) for us on the last weekend of October. Where the hell is Zamabales-Capones Island, Ann Kristine??? Wala pa ata sa ordinary Philippine map yun! Baka kung saan tayo pulutin nyan. I've got this funny feeling na mauuwi lang kami nun dito sa bahay ko, or basta within the vicinity of Rizal, as she strongly despised. Hehe! Wag naman sana!

Anyway, practicum day 1 tomorrow for me and Jac. I wonder kung saan department kami ma-a-assign? No housekeeping, oh heaven forbids! Sapat na ang AIM endeavors, perfected ko na ang beddings, thank you very much.

I watched HP3 premiere in HBO. Yey! Can't wait for HP4! Sana it's gonna be a tk event again. or betteryet, together with Fixed5, why not? This is one of the best Sundays ever! Kasi I had nothing to do but to sleep, food trips, and watch TV! Ang dream life ng gaya kong....errr... who appreciates the simple luxuries in life (a.k.a. tamad).

Oh well, it's another week! Woohoo!
Posted by chillybean at 11:15 PM |  
Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)