Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sugar-high Alert Again

Pardon the CHEEEESSSE...

Before you fall in love, you keep asking people who are in love, "How will I know when I'm in love?"

And they say, " when you're in love, you'll just know it."

So you go along, you meet people and you think, "Hmmm..maybe this is it."

People ask you, "Is it love?"

And you say, "I'm not sure.."

And they say, "It isn't love. When it's love, you'll know."

So you start to worry a little. Maybe you won't fall in love...

Then one day, you met someone and......
WHAFFFF!!! You just know...


It's you. I just know it. :)



Sweet dreams are made of this....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-=-=-=-=-=-
Goodluck sa'kin pag nakita niya 'to sa blog ko! Bahala na. Harharhar!

*Happy! Shalalala...it's so nice to be happy.." :)
Posted by chillybean at 11:41 PM |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)