Thursday, June 08, 2006

High na naman

Scenario: Sa loob ng malamig na opisina. People are unusually silent. MP3 players are all at their minimum volume. No one's been cracking a joke for the last 1&1/2 hours. Busy. Too busy. Me, on the other hand is still too sleepy, typing away. Trying to focus. Puyat pa sa kadahilanang sikreto muna. Antok. Bored. But unlike any other boring days, I love this one. Perhaps because even for the lack of something eventful, this day is very special to me. Given the chance, I would rather spend it somewhere else with that someone.

Then one officemate came in, "may surprise syo!"
"huh?"

Then a man entered the room, holding a bouquet of.......
*speechless*
why is he holding a bouquet of the most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen, ever? ever. E-ver???
"Para po sa inyo."
"Seryoso po kayo?" (totoo, tinanong ko 'to!)
In a split second, I was stunned. Dropped-jaw. In awe. I am definitely dreaming.
Must be the cold room temperature, because my hands were trembling when I signed the receiving achuchuchu. I handed it back immediately para mahawakan ko na yung bouquet! Ha!
"Uhm..Ma'am, hindi po signature, name niyo lang po."
"Ay sorry (temporarily ko po kasing nakalimutan kung pano magbasa)!"

1...
2...
3...
8 Officemates said in unison: "CHONG!!!!!!!! Anniv niyo????"
*ear-to-ear grin* "OO!!!! :)"

Shit.
My heart's been beating so fast. Too fast.

This. is. the. loveliest. day. ever.
Ever.
Ever.
Ever.

Bloopers:
After 2 minutes, matapos mag-subside ang lahat-lahat, at bumalik sa trabaho ang mga tao, one of my officemates (Note: nakaupo siya sa likod ko), took off her headset, tumayo at napatingin sa table ko, "Uy Chong!!!! May flowers???"

Hahahah! Dettached siya sa mundo kanina, patawad. May follow-up question pa siya: "Pumunta siya dito??!!!" Hahaha!
Posted by chillybean at 10:52 AM |  
Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)