Monday, January 08, 2007

Nonsense

Damn. I’m never good in dealing with Monday mornings. And if you’ve read all my past entries, you can tell this is so true. Anyway, I’m trying my very best to divert my attention so I would get past thru this lazy mode of mine.

I’ve got to warn you. This entry is going to be just a non-sense random blabbing. :)

Last Friday, we had a family dinner at The Fort: Lola, Kuya, Tita Jojo, Tita Edna, Tito Eddie, Tita Lita, Tito Johnny, Mom, Dad, Tita Laida, Tito Elmer, Tita Tess, Tito Terry, Tito Ren, Tita Cris, Tita Dinky, Tito Ross, my cousins Neil, Norene, Nia, Bonsing and me. Sobrang fun! It got most of us sentimental of course. It’ll be another indefinite number of years before Tito Ross’s family will be back here with us. One month is too short! :( It’s sad that they had to say their goodbye’s to Lola na. We’ll never know if our dear Lola’s still gonna be around the next time they come over. Sad. :( You see, closed talaga kami kahit na large family kami. Sobrang kulet nilang lahat na kapag pikon ka, iiyak ka and you’ll never want to go back to family get-together ever again. Hehe! But we’re affectionate. Imagine, inuman sessions of Titos with guy cousins. So typical inuman session, everyone’s makulet, maingay, mapang-asar. After that, goodbyes na. Guy cousins will even kiss (sa chick) or do mano to Titos before leaving. Then they’ll say, “Ingat kayo, Tito. Love you.” And these are the macho-looking guy cousins with their own little kids already. With my Dad’s bros and sisters, they say “I love you” to each other all the time. Nice noh? Hehehe! :)

What else to talk about? Hmmm. Ok, wala na muna ngayon. Baka in a while, meron ulet.

Damn, very nonsense entry. Hehehe!
Posted by chillybean at 11:06 AM |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)