Monday, May 07, 2007

Weak

I am weak. I am especially weak when you speak to me about faith. Religion I can handle. But with faith and sprituality, I just lose it. It's something I want so desperately to get back, but I seem to be drifting away from it as days passed by. It's something that I am so afraid that I might not be able to have again. Just the mere thought of not having it back will automatically spill some stubborn tears from my eyes. I don't talk about it just to anybody either. You have to dig deep down to get a reaction out of me when it comes to this matter. It's shameful. I know that my Lord is just waiting for me but I feel so un-deserving I can't move my feet forward. It's shameful. So yes, maybe this entry is a plea for help...

Another thing that weakens me is postsecret. Seriously. Week by week it proves to me that there are people out there like me who are afraid and weak. Who walks in this world everyday with smiles on their faces but fears in their hearts. I came across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbNxUE9n1RI&mode=related&search= and just half-through with it, I had to ran to the washroom to wash the tears from my face. There are people from all over who are scarred and damaged and it's a sad and liberating at the same time.

Yes, I am a freak that way. ^_^"
Posted by chillybean at 9:28 AM |  
Labels: , , ,

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)