Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
I received two emails (yesterday, then today) from two different people of two different companies from two different countries that told me exactly the same line: "You just made my day, Armine."
Seriously, did I really?
---------
Maybe it's a good thing that I am slowly learning how to appreciate those matters that I tend to push away. Perhaps it's high time for me to let my guard down and welcome even just some of those who have been trying their darn best to let me know they meant well.
---------
Like Lloyd, I am resolving to the power of music to get by. And because of him, naalala ko rin bigla ang music ni Jack Johnson. He was first introduced to me by My Little Ms. Sunshine a.k.a. My Little Ms. Bully a.k.a. Yakie's roommate-turned-my-ex-officemate. My favorite song is his "Banana Pancake." Sana marami pang ganung klase ng musician sa mundo.
---------
Current favorite music though is "One Look" by Kjwan. Oh, and I also like Rebound by Silent Sanctuary (pero di ako nakaka-relate :p ) Kuddos to OPM.
---------
Question: Why do we give our all when we do not get anything in return? Why do we even care when in the end the only thing left of us is a restless dignity?
Answer: Maybe because the torture tends to act like a centripetal force. It binds us closer together. At least that's what I see happening.
(Anak ng tokwa, ang layo ng sagot ko! :p )
---------
"Hello, My Dearest Armine" -> That's how Director-chuchubel (exact position not disclosed here)
---------
The Director-achuchuchu (exact position not disclosed here)
----------
Non-Filipino executives of International Organizations are almost always more humble than the Managers of local companies like say..patis. Really. Why? But, hey, who am I to judge? I am merely wondering.
-----------
Is money really the answer? I thought love is. :(
-----------
Work, work, puro na lang work. Wala na akong ibang kwento sa buhay kundi work. Hmpf.
-----------
My family's guilty pleasure is watching PBB. Pag tumawag ka sa bahay namin sa oras ng PBB, walang sasagot ng phone. Yes, not even my Dad. V. masa. Haha!
-----------
I wanna runaway. Take me far far away.

Arms, we do get something. when we give our all it's not really them that gains, it's us. Becuase when we give our all we excersie and develop the most vital part of our humanity...our heart. =) *naks* hehe umeepal lang.