Ultimate Boredom
So really, where can I find the motivation to be a productive human being in general?
---------
Random Qs:
1. How old do you wish you were?
- 14 is my all time favorite age
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
- I was home then, watching the news.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
- Kick the machine ^_^"
4. Do you consider yourself kind?
- Sometimes
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
- Dolphin at my left ankle
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
- French of course :)
7. Do you know your neighbors?
- I know some of their names. Yun mga kakalipat lang nitong last 5 years hindi na.
8. What do you consider a vacation?
- No work, preferably to a place with water and beach
9. Do you follow your horoscope?
- Not really. I have fun reading it though. Habit ko na everytime magbabasa ako ng horoscope, binabasa ko ang Virgo, Pisces and Cancer in that order.
10. Would you move for the person you loved?
- Sure.
11. Are you touchy feely?
- Just to very close friends and family/relatives. And only when I feel like it. I am emotionally constipated that way. :p
12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
- They sorta compliment each other, maybe. But not really "attract".
12 Dream job?
- PA ng isang travel channel host.
13. Favorite channels?
- Discovery Travel & Living, ETC, National Geographic, AXN
14. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
- Tagaytay with family
15. Showers or Bath?
- Bath...5-star hotel style. heheh!
16. Do you paint your nails?
- Sometimes
17. Do you trust people easily?
- No
18. What are your phobias?
- Germs and crowd
19. Do you want kids?
- I love them. They just don't love me back. hehe!
20. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
- I do.
21. Where would you rather be right now?
- At the beach! With piƱacolada in one hand and the HP book 7 on another.
22. What makes you feel warm and safe?
- A blanket wouldbe enough. (Emotionally constipated nga eh)
But then I can always use a hug (hindi lang halata).
23. Heavy or light sleep?
- heavy
24. Are you paranoid?
- Kinda.
25. Are you impatient?
- Most of the time, yeah.
26. Who can you relate to?
- My family, TK and college 'kada.
27. How do you feel about interracial couples?
- I have no problems with that.
28. Have you been burned by love?
- Once. Or was it twice? I don't remember. I have a very bad case of selective amnesia. ^_^"
29. Whats your life motto?
- you get what you give
30. What’s your main ringtone on your mobile?
- Theme song of Misadventures of Ariel and Maverick.
31. What were you doing at midnight last night?
- Uhm..dreaming.
32. Who was your last text message from?
- from Globe Advisory
33. Who’s bed did you sleep in last night?
- My very own
34. What color shirt are you wearing?
- Green
35. Most recent movie you watched?
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. I honestly enjoyed it. :p
36. Name five things you have on you at all times?
- mobile phone, credit card, driver's license, watch, hanky
37. What color are your bed sheets?
- fink
38. How much cash do you have on you right now?
- Php100. Haha! Bawal madapa. :p
39. What is your favorite part of chicken?
- thigh
40. What’s your favorite town / city?
- Tagaytay still
41. I cant wait ‘til...
- September ends
42 Who got you to join this?
- Mr. Boredom
43 What did you have for dinner last night?
- I didn't eat dinner. I was too exhausted to eat.
44. How tall are you barefoot?
- 5'7" joklang!
- 5'2".
45. Have you ever smoked crack?
- Not yet..
46. Do you own a gun?
- I don't think I need one
47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Iced cold water.
48. What time did you wake up today?
- 4am
49. Current worry?
- work pa rin.
50. Current hate?
- my boss
51 Favorite place to be?
- Anywhere with TK. Marinduque moments coming back to me.
52. Where would you like to travel?
- Europe.
53. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
- Tough question.
54. Last thing you ate?
- chicken
55. What songs do you sing in the shower?
- I don't really sing in the shower.
57. Last person that made you laugh?
- si chard. :D
58. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
- Broken arms
59. What is your favorite candy?
-Pochi
