Friday, August 03, 2007

I named the God of Evil Dolores!

I discovered something quite amusing just now. All along I thought I was the only one documenting my life in referral to my boss. Until I stumbled upon this blog of my used-to-be-ex-officemate, who incidentally came back to OIC for another two months -- because we begged. ^_^" She actually created a blog about the Dementor of our lives -- he sucked out all the happiness in us. Bwahaha! See this link for your own amusement. =D

Just an excerpt:

Who Is He?
"I call him the god of evil. GOE for short. He has a knack for attaking one's ego, crushing it into bits and sitting on it afterwards. If he's still not contented, he would spit on it and just walk away as if nothing happened. The next day, he would still have the nerve to look you in the eye, smile at you and crack some stupid jokes. Another one of his brilliant talents is sending nasty emails to us whom he thinks are all idiots. As if we do not know how to send documents in standard formats, as if we don't know how to use "track changes" in MS Word, or sometimes as if we don't know how to answer the phone right. By nasty emails i mean big bold fonts screaming at your face, saying only one thing - you are an idiot."
Posted by chillybean at 10:39 AM |  
Labels:

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)