Sunday, September 09, 2007

Roadtrip

You might have noticed by now that after more than year of ranting about my job, things are definitely not going for the bettter. I am not proud to admit that, but it is affecting my mood that there is no denying anymore. My soulmate even told me that I seemed to act different the first time she saw me after Pattaya. I panicked.


For the past few weeks, I have developed such a huge amount of hatred in my heart that anyone can see it through my eyes. You and I both know that hatred is a very strong word that I could have been very well mistaken. I wish I am.


I actually see Pattaya as my Azkaban. Two weeks under the Dementor's madness just sucked out all the happy memories I have brought with me. And of course, it did not help that my life turned quarter-of-a-century there. Away from the grasps of my family, my half soul, my tk and the love of my life. That is not how I imagined my life's milestone would be like. Now that I looked back, that could be something I wanted to regret but, really, there is no point in doing so now.


Travel tops my list of goals. But to be honest, hindi na compensate ng Pattaya ang hellish experience ko doon. This is the point when I wanted to regret a lot of the decisions I made, and was forced to make. But as I've said before, that would be pointless. I wanted to convince myself that the experience will help me be a better person sooner. As my favorite Awards judge said, "there are no such things as mistakes. You made no mistake. You are just practicing." For that, I want to believe that I am just practicing to live life. Sooner, I'll succeed in living it right. Sana.


Yesterday, I spent some time with one of the most important persons of my life. There is nothing so spectacular about the day except that for the first time after so many weeks, I felt alive again. There was nothing so special, except that I was suddenly reminded of all the good things I have in my life - including him. It was not a perfect evening, except that it was crazier, funnier, and lovelier than any of the past evenings that I could remember. That's when I realized that things are not so bad after all. That no matter how many detours I mistakenly take, no matter how many times I lost my directions, I have people in my life who would be more than willing to get lost and find the right way for me. And at the end of the crazy roadtrip back home, will never forget to remind me that they love me.


So here's to my 25th birthday. And to the special people in my life who remind me of the things that really matter.

----------------
Alam kong mahal ako ni Jac kaya hindi nya ko sasakalin kahit di ako nakapunta sa birthday celebration niya. Alam ko rin na alam nyang isa sya sa "special people in my life" na tinutukoy ko sa taas. [Oo na, Rhy at Yaks, pati na rin kayo (0_o)]. Dahil dyan ay labs pa rin ako ni Jac kahit di ako nakasipot sa bahay nila nung Friday. ^_^" I hope you had a blast! LabshuJacster!!!! *hugz* =D

Posted by chillybean at 10:45 PM |  
Labels: ,

1 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)