Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sleep typing

Idiot who?
I am looking for things to do while waiting for tadah.. dismissal time. Just like highschool. Hihihi! Don't get me wrong, I have a loooot of things to do. I just do not dare lift a finger when I am not in the mood. Because if I do so, a 5-minute crap will take me 5 hours to finish. I usually get my energy up and running an hour or two before the clock strikes 6pm. Adrenaline or excitement to leave the office, I'm not sure.

After taking a Friday to Monday leave from work, I resumed Tuesday job with red, bold emails from the spawn of the D, himself. Saying-- using elaborate english words -- that I am an irresponsible piece of shit that graced his pristine office after taking my vacation leave. Red and bold. Blimey. It was blinding, I needed to wear shades to read it properly. So I stretched a little, yawned like there's no tomorrow and hit the reply botton. In a manner and words that can be understood by a third-grader, I explained my side of story. Before I log out of my PC, I received his response, saying "Thanks" and that my point is "clear". Read: He wanted to take back his harsh, demonic words but the red, bold email letter are just too shiny you could see it with eyes closed . At first I thought I got hurt when he sees me as an irresponsible idiot. Then later on I realized that really, I don't give a damn about his perception of me. Apathy is pricesless and just oh so sweeeet. =p

Words over Matter.
I got hooked -- To this two bloggers I discovered across this amazing world I am living in. Meet:
1. Drew Schemera http://schemera.blogspot.com/ - I mentioned him in my blog regarding ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis). He is a US citizen and will soon visit Manila after his operation in China. My Dad is currently looking all over the place for Father Corsey, the healing priest, so he can bring him there this December. Amazing how high his spirit is. I especially love his entry when he tried to explain how it feels like to have his "challenge":

"It's like falling into quicksand! At first you know that there is a possibility that quicksand exists. And then you happen upon it by total osmosis. Not ever understanding how you got there or why. Your angry because it's blocking your ability to move forward and your scared because you know deep down what lies ahead."

Hopefully, we'll get to meet each other in person when he gets here. :)

2. Yeeeee
One of the most amazing writers I have ever read. Asteg siya. No, we're not really friends. In fact, we do not know each other. But I want to be like her! To think she's just 23. ^_^" Ok, that's enough, she might accidentally find out about me and mistook me for a groupie. Hehe! I just really love her writing style. Here's her link: http://dangerousbeans.wordpress.com/about/ Smoooooth. I wish I could write brilliantly like her. *insert daydreaming*

That's it for now. I 'll go back to pretending I'm working. Whoooosh! \(^o^)/

Trivia: I visited the loo 5 times already since this morning. No, my stomach's not acting up. I am just way too sleepy that I find the need to exercise there -- yeah, stretching and all -- to awaken my consciousness. *yaaaaaaawn*
Posted by chillybean at 10:38 AM |  
Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)