Merry!
Santa Claus
, raindeers
, kwismas twees
, carols
, lanterns
, GIFTS, and Kwismas Lurve
!Whoot whoot!!!
\(^o^)/Just campaigning:
Let's not be Grinches this time please. Or at least don't get in the way of those people who do not want some negative vibes for now. We have enough time for sarcasm and pessism
all thru out the rest of the year. (Well, I know I've had.) This time, let's just spread some happy happy joy joy-ness like my favorite crazy characters here, Hoops and Yoyo:I want to believe that Kwismas is not just for kids. (Come on All the Forces of the Universe, prove me right!) It's for e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y! Boy, girl, bakla, tomboy, butiki, baboy, birds, bees, flowers and the trees. So come on and streeeeeeetch your arms wide open and spread some Luuuuuurve!!!
Ok, smile is a good start.

Oh yeah, sugar-overdosed here, honey. I'm guessing it will last until New Year. Whoot Whoot!
(Parang may sapi lang.)
