Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Drafts

Congratulate me, friends & lurkers!
This is my 200th post!
Whoooot whoooot! \(^o^)/

Yes, I am very aware that there are only 2 or 3 of you who waste your precious times to read my rantings for the past...wait..2008..2007..2006..4 friggin' years, but what the heck! I am pretty sure you missed me a bit when I didn't post for a week or so. Come on, indulge me! This is MY anniversary!

Cleaning Out My Closet
I was going through my past entries when I realized that I have a few entries left in my "drafts". I didn't published them because (1) For obvious reason that you will find out later, I wasn't able to finish it; (2) I was too harsh when writing typing it then later on felt the words I used were inappropriate for others to read; (3) It's too mushy for any body's (but my own) comfort Hehehe! (4) I had bouts of depression and didn't want other people (yes, all the 2 or 3 of you) to tell my parents (yes, even if you are just concern) or murder the bane of my existence then (but, thank you for the thought :p).

However, since, this is a new year (I've got to have excuses!), let me post some of them here:

June 8, 2007
I am emotionally constipated. Sakit ko na ata 'to. Alam mo ba, ilang beses ko nire-rehearse sa utak ko ang gagawin ko kapag nakita kita. Or sasabihin ko kapag nakasama ka na. Pero kumusta naman yun wala akong nagawa or nasabing matino habang kausap ka. Gusto ko i-express kung gano ko kasaya, kung gano ako ka-grateful sa lahat-lahat. Ang dami ko gusto sabihin pero nung ngumiti ka na eh nagka-mental block ako bigla. Haay. Buti na lang hindi ako ang lalaki sating dalawa. Kasi kung ganun nga eh hindi siguro kita kayang ligawan. Haha!


September 1, 2007 (Pattaya)
Puyat.

Gutom.

Pressure.

Stress.

Pizza pigging at 3am while working in the Secretariat


September 6, 2007
Officemates resigning.

Own resignation hanging.

Demanding delegates.

Evil boss.


September 22, 2007
Greetings from Ho Chi Minh City!

Graduation ko na. Dizzizit. My last event. Ever. So excited. Ngayon ko lang ata na-e-enjoy ang event dahil alam kong final round na 'to. In less than two week's time, wala na kong pakialam sa lahat ng dele-related items ko. Though 2-3am pa rin ako matulog, at least nakakakain na ko on time, at nakakapag


November 20, 2007
After today, 4 days to go at di na tayo magkikita ever. Alam mo yun habang papalapit, lalong hindi ako makapaghintay? Sinira mo na naman ang araw ko, ke aga-aga. At para saan? Para sa bagay na sinabi ko na syo pero hindi ka nakinig, hindi ka nagbasa. At dahil napahiya ka, sakin mo sinisisi. Alam mo ba kung gano kahirap hatakin ang paa sa kama kaninang umaga nung marealized kong babalik na naman ako sa impyernong 'to? Kung gano ko pinatagal-tagal ang pagbubukas ng sandamakmak na emails na may pangalan mo kasi dini-delay kong masira ang araw ko. Ngunit, bitbit pala ng iba ang masamang balita so nakarating pa rin siya sakin sa isang napakabilis na paraan. Pano ba ko magiging manhid sa kakupalan mo? Kung gano ko kinakasaya ang desisyong magresigned, ganun ko rin kinakaka-regret na nagtrabaho ako sayo in the first place. Ang aga-aga! Pero pwede na 'to, kesa kung kani-kanino na naman ako magreklamo. Bwiset.

-=-=-=-=-
Then I realized, my 2007 was all about my work rants! :p Admittedly though, it was a crazy ride. I learned a lot of things the hard way. Things that I will never ever had the chance to encounter in any parallel universe. It was a roller coaster ride with career, life, love, friendship, self, and faith.

Someone teased me if I wanted to complete the 9-day novena last Christmas because I was asking for a new job this new year. That would be a common misconception for somebody who almost loose her grip from the rope of her faith. Sometimes, when we need something so bad, we tend to go back and find that rope to hang on again. But honestly, it was not the reason. I tried to do the sacrifice as a thanksgiving. I didn't really think I'd be able to end the year alive. But for some odd reason, I did make it. If that is not a miracle, I don't know what is. :)
Posted by chillybean at 6:30 PM |  
Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)