Good Life
I have a million and one reasons to be grateful for. No matter how many times I take pleasure in complaining for not getting the things I wanted, deep inside, I know that I already have everything I need in order to be happy. That there's really nothing more that I could ask for.
I may not be financially well-off, I may not be a successful career person, I may not know yet what I want to do for the rest of my years to come, I don't mind.
I'm just contented that I can still wake up each morning with a weird, silly smile on my face knowing that my family would be sharing a home-cooked breakfast together; that half my soul is carried by someone who's willing to end it all with me by the time we turned thirty (or just go around the world, still with me of course, in case we changed our minds); that my bestfriends and/or my tk will never fail to remember me on gimik days and boring days; that it was never too late for me to enjoy college days with my college buddies; that a single phone call, or text, or e-mail from the love of life would be enough to sustain my "in love" mood for the rest of the day; that people close to my heart doesn't really give a damn on how many times I failed, I broke down or plainly screwed up. They simply loved me. Corny jokes, eyebags, hang-ups and all.
If this is not a good life, I don't know what is.
Happy Birthday to me!
