Friday, January 12, 2007

PMS: License to Bitch

I don’t get it. I shouldn’t care anymore di ba?

So what if I shifted courses? So what if I graduated way later than my friends? So what if I spent so many years to finish my studies? So what if I’m already 24 and yet earning way lesser than how much you’re getting every pay check? So what? It doesn’t take a genius to figure that it’s not enough basis to look down on me. World knows that. And why do I care about what you think anyway? I am not saying I’m bitter but I know I just shouldn’t care. I have a loving family and a small circle of fabulous friends, and that fact is enough proof that I have a great life. Your perception of me is just some insignificant bullshit. Go away.

Posted by chillybean at 1:04 PM |  
Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)