Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Work Crap pa rin

Ramblings ahead.

When I decided to stay, I promised myself that I will never ever ever rant about my freaking job to my friends and boyfriend again. But I don't remember promising myself not to scream through my blog instead, did I?

For moments when my monster of a superior wears his fangs and turns our simple lives into hell, naguunahan na lumabas yun mga foul words sa bibig ko. Masusunog na ko sa impyerno ng dahil dito, I swear. Pero that's just to myself. Because once I was too stressed out, I accidentally knocked out my empty mug, napa-"Oh F*ck!" ako at yun tingin sakin nung isang officemate ko at nung VP namin eh isang insekto. Baket ba, kumbento?!? (Sorry, my bad)

Why does he take so much comfort in torturing us? Namputsa talaga. Minsan gusto ko na lang sagutin yun mga sarcastic emails niya ng, "because you're stupid and greedy and can never ever bring your money to your grave, that's why!" Haaay. Palibhasa ang priority lang niya eh ang kumpanya niya. Well, sorry ka na lang dahil ang priority ko eh hinde ang trabaho ko kundi ang buhay ko. Pero just in case you haven't noticed, we are overworked, underpaid, food(ako lang ata)-and-sleep-deprived, and yet professional (or weak?) enough to surrender to all your fcuk-ing desires even if it's against our will, against our conscience, and against our physical and emotional thresholds of pain.

So yes, everyday I wonder why I am still here. Why do I still work so passionately just to get a certain job done on time? Why do I still smile (while grinding my teeth) despite your emotional blackmails, and why do I tolerate (or ignore?) your greediness and evilness? Will somebody tell this monster that he's not gonna have a chance to bring his money to the afterlife?? Oh yeah, we don't believe on the same god, I forgot.

Ayoko man na years from now, when I looked back eh ikaw ang laman ng blog ko. Pero really, I coud not help it. Kelangan ko ng outlet or baka maging headline ka na lang bukas sa dyaryo: "Half-Burmese/Half-Indian, na technically "stateless", napatay ng kanyang kaawa-awa pero magandang empleyado".
Bwahahahah!
Shit, this is driving me nuts.
Posted by chillybean at 9:20 AM |  
Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)