Tuesday, April 03, 2007

100th

THIS IS MY 100th POST!!!! Naaaks!
*applause*


-0-0-0-0-
Sharing phone conversation with Vietnamese:

Armine: Hello! Can you please connect me to the Sales Department?
Vietnamese: Alo! Yes? How can I help you?
A: Hi! Is this the Sales Department?
V: Ah…yes? How can I help you?
A: Hi! My name is Armine and I’m calling from Manila, Philippines.
V: Alo? Ma’am?
A: Yes, hi! Can you hear me clearly?
V: Hi! How can I help you?
A: Yes, this is regarding our event, called Asian Forum, in Saigon on September. We are ooking for budget hotels for our delegates…….
V: Alo? Ma’am? Ok. What is the room number you are calling?

This happened to me 5 times, with 5 different hotels. Mas mahaba pa dyan yun conversations ko sa iba kasi pinagpa-pasa-pasahan nila ko dahil di nila ko maintindihan. Haaaay. This is harder than I'd thought. Hindi nga ata ako marunong mag-ingles. I blame my english teachers for this. ^_^"
Posted by chillybean at 1:47 PM |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)