Hopeless Case?
I fear I might be a lost case. Kapag ba hindi ko nakita ang lugar ko eh people will eventually give up on me? I’ve just become the Lifetime Ms. Pessimist Awardee and it’s shameful. I haven’t been opening my mouth for so long at ngayon tuloy puro rubbish stupid fears ang lumabas. I whined like a 16-year-old-barely-out-of-highschool-kid to my soulfriend. And I tell you, when you talked to your level-headed good friends who tried their darn best to put you in the proper perspective, then every single atom in your body resisted, it’s an awful feeling that you’ll want to strunggle yourself to death. You will begin to wonder what you've eaten for the past year that made you morphed into this fangless monster while your friends turned out super OK naman? What is freaking wrong with me? I will be quarter-aged soon for Christ’s sake, I need to act my age! (Get a grip, Armine!)I am off the course than I've ever been in my life. With an annoying alarm system blaring in the background. I think I should just shut my mouth up or I'd be giving my loved-ones terrible migrane. :-I
