Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Brood

For the past couple of days, I have started wondering what does really matter in life? Is it a fantastic career? A comfortable way of living? More free time to indulge on your non-profitable hobbies? Lots of money? Gourmet food? Travel? Latest gadgets? Nice car? Your own cozy unit? Can you really have it all? Will those really make me happy? Do I really want to aim for those things in the first place?

-----
I grew up in a middle-class family. We didn't have much, but we had just enough. I do not have a perfect family either. God knows how many times I dreamt of living a life without them. And God is wise, He didn't hear my plea and just left us stucked into each other's lives. And now, more than ever, I care not if I am going to have all of the above things. As long as God will be extra specially indulgent to me to stick us glued together even longer, amidst the strong current of challenges we're undergoing at the moment, I think I'd be more than satisfied. I'd be ecstatic even.
Posted by chillybean at 6:10 PM |  
Labels: ,

5 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)