Friday, August 10, 2007

Busy Biyernes

I need a de-stress-er. Whoosh!

I discovered something amusing this morning. Boss's wife called me up to nag and scream at me for a pasaway trophy supplier. Pero dahil sa start ng conversation namin, it went like this: "Hi, Armine! How are you today?" "Hi, Ma'am! Doin' good." "Good. Ok, please be patient with me, ok?" "Yes, Ma'am" ...then she screamed and nagged like I never really thought I'd hear the end of it. BUT surprisingly, I was just cool the whole 10 minutes she's blabbing on the phone. Why? Kasi nagpaalam sya beforehand and even requested that I'd be patient with her. Na-realized ko, napaka-easy ko namang tao. Magpaalam ka lang sakin, pwede mo na ko sigawan without hurting my feelings. Hahaha! Either that, or I'm just too exhausted and stressed to even effing care. Natatawa ko kapag naalala ko. I was even saying, "Yes, Ma'am, I understand.. uh-huh..you're right.... yes, Ma'am..." while I was just staring into space and wondering if I should clean my room tomorrow. Harhar!

I have a new phone, people! Yeahbah! Pero hindi sya new as in brand new. It's a hand-me-down phone from my Tito. It's a pink Toshiba 803T. It's actually pretty inconvenient and honestly, not idiot-friendly. Pero dahil my Dad's claiming that it's his gift for me (My Tito gave it for a fee, kumusta naman??), I am liking it. It's the thought that counts, you know? Geeez, I'm such an easy person to please, it will kill me soon. (It's been 5 days since I got it, hindi ko pa rin tapos ilipat lahat ng contacts ko...)

What else? Paalala niyo sakin ang birthday ko! I have this weird feeling na makakalimutan ko siya.

Gusto ko maglaro sa ulan. Mag-hiking. Mag-badminton. Magkipagkwentuhan ng mga gagong jokes (no serious talks please!). Kumain ng dirty ice cream at taho. Maglaro ng langit-lupa or "touch the color." Gusto ko mag-color sa coloring book. Magbasa ng maiiksing fairy tales. Manood ng Madeline. Gusto ko matulog until 12nn. Magtago sa ilalim ng kumot habang may malakas na ulan, kulog at kidlat. Gusto ko maglaro ng pusoy-dos, tapos lalagyan ng pulbos ang matatalo. Gusto ko kumain ng cotton candy. Maglaro ng mataya-taya. Gusto ko mag-swimming. Mag-drive hanggang sa buwan. Gusto kong pumunta sa Neverland.
Posted by chillybean at 8:16 PM |  
Labels:

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)