Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Back

I know I said I was on blog leave. But I cannot seem to handle the withdrawal syndrome well. Mababa ang EQ, sorry.

I am literally hyperventilating right now. Must be due to weird, fluctuating asthma attacks since last week, or anxiety attacks since I turned 25, or a crossed of both. I am gradually realizing that maybe, just maybe, I really cannot get by without a release -- even through blogging.

Please pave the way for your resident drama queen. Buti na lang blog ko 'to, walang makakapagpalayas sakin.

Random blabbing.

I am not such a fan of regrets. But lately, I have found myself feeling just that. Regret on the things I did, I should have done, I could have wanted to do. Regrets of realizing that I pretty much lost myself in the process of searching. Walang katapusang personal drama, hindi na siya masaya. I get freaked out a lot lately. Ngayon lang ata ako naging pinaka-nerbyosa sa tanang buhay ko, at hindi ko alam kung bakit. I always feel like merong masamang nangyayari, or mangyayari, it's weird. I jump everytime magbee-beep ang phone ko, and magriring ang landline namin. Getting insomnia attacks are not helping either. Take note, hindi na ko umiinom ng kape nitong lagay na 'to ha? Kelangan ko na ba ng shrink?

I am trying to backtrack. Tracing my way back to where I started loosing myself. Pero hindi ko maalala. I guess hindi rin nakakatulong ang selective amnesia.

Ako lang ba nakakaranas nito or may Club Praning na I can join somewhere?
Posted by chillybean at 10:26 AM |  
Labels: ,

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)