DC nostalgia
Cashier: I certainly hope you found everything you were looking for today.
Pacey: Well...not everything, but we found what we needed, which, as I'm sure you know, is sometimes just as important. In a spiritual sense. 'Cause, you know, if you found everything that you needed today, what would be the point of waking up tomorrow and doing it all over again? It just wouldn't seem worth it.
Pacey Quotes
"Yeah, she is pretty, she is very very pretty... she's actually the kind of pretty that give you butterflies, you know what I mean?"
"She's so beautiful that every time you look at her, your knees tremble, your heart just melts and you know right then and there, without any reservation, that there's order and meaning to the universe."
"The whole thing was her fault. I mean, you know, she told me I'm the one she thinks about. You know, me! And then she gives me this look, I mean what was I supposed to do? Do you know how long I've been waiting for her to give me that look?"
