Monday, June 28, 2004

School, Suicide and Scolio

I used to hate Mondays. Not anymore, or rather at least not as much as I used to. Even though this semester is really a hell lotta school loads for me, I don't mind at all. My friends make it more tolerable. They actually give me reasons to look forward to another day. (Have I lost my mind?!)

I got a news from my soulfriend. She told me about her friend's dad attempting suicide.... I was like.. whoa... *the sentences that followed had been hidden*

On the other news, I'm thinking of going for that stupid Pilates thingy that my friend (and my mom) is constantly prodding me. I feel like my scolio will strike its revenge sooner than later.
It's another day! Woohoo!
Posted by chillybean at 11:25 PM |  
Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)