Selfish Love
What's interesting is that this concept also applies to life, death, and most evidently, to love. As Anjo put it, "selfish talaga ang love, Pau." I couldn't agree more.
So I was thinking, if selfishness reveals itself in both good and bad actions, then what could have been an example of a selfless act? Christ dying to redeem us, perhaps. But how about some normal human being actions?
Funny. Virtues, love and sex are all printed on the same page of the book after all. Now I can see what "generous" and "merciful" people feel when they give alms to beggars. Orgasmic? :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Scenario: Lazy 8am, freezing cold classroom, bored Armine, Jac & Rhyan at the back seat row,next to our College Secretary/Professor. Eternally waiting for the reporters to begin. My phone beeped. I read the message. Hit the reply button and pressed the keys. Rhyan was breaking his neck as he tried to read what I was typing. I turned my back on him and continued texting.
Rhyan: At bakit kinikilig ka???? Nakakahiya ka!!! Kinikilig ka????!!!! Ang landi-landi mo!!!
By now, all heads had turned to me and I was trying to decide as to whether sapakin si Rhyan for broadcasting it, or shrink myself until I disappear coz he was so telling the truth. Fuckers! I can't help it, the text message was from you know who! :) *referring to the previous journal entry*
