Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Break-ups


I thought she didn’t but I was wrong. She did love him. Her love for him was grand.. was pure.. was real. She’d loved him the best way she knew how. She’d loved him selflessly, without complexities, and with no conditions. I may not comprehend why she’s ended her relationship with him, but I knew that when she broke up with him, it killed her. It was not about the fear of marriage, or money, or space or time issues. Rational matters had nothing to do with it. She’d love him, but it wasn’t enough to sustain their eternal happiness. She’s bleeding now as I speak. I knew it, because after I read her blog, I wept. But this will make her stronger. She has to fight her own demons before she can go back to that special place he has allotted just for her in his heart.

Break-up is cruel. It tears you down, rips you apart, robs you of your dreams. After crying a river, you get tired of trying to knock down your room with your fists. You will feel numb and with all bitterness, you will stand up feeling a hell lot stronger. But believe me, it will take just one memory of that person to pull you back to the bottom of your stairway to Moving On.

I’m sorry, dear friend. I know that you love her with all your heart. And that you will continue to do so even after some time. Just hang in there. I may not have all the answers to your questions, but I can assure you that my hands can streeeetch damn long to hug you as you cry, that my eyes can cry buckets of tears to share your sorrow, and that I will wake up during my deepest slumber to hear you out. She’d loved you. I am not sure if it matters now, or if it will make it a little less painful for you, but she did. And with pure intentions, fairies, peter pan and happy endings in my heart, I hope she will do so again.
Posted by chillybean at 6:21 PM |  
Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)